Our Goal: At Lee Dental Care, we are dedicated to helping you keep your teeth healthy. We are a modern dental practice that still believes in the traditional values such as excellent customer service and individual attention. Creating a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere is at the utmost importance to us, and we're confident you'll find our office comfortable for your next visit. Our modern cosmetic and restorative dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to walk out with a bright smile that will make you happy.
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductible
- No Claims Forms
- No Pre-Authorization
- No Pre-Existing Conditon Limitations
- No Waiting Periods
- Immediate Eligibility
Single Membership: $159.00
*Dual Membership: $259.00
Tri-Family(up to 3): $359.00
**Family Membership(4+): $429.00
(total annual cost-based on 12 months from the purchase date)
*Dual membership: Parent/Child or Husband/Wife
**The Family Membership: includes children 7 years or older who are a student or enrolled full time in college to age 23, non college students t age 18.
Services Covered at 100%
- Problem focused exams (D0140)
- Periodic and Comprehensive Exam- 1 per year- (D0120, D0150)
- Intraoral- Complete Series- 1 every 3 years-(D0210)
- Intraoral-Periapical (D220, D230)
- Bitewings- 1 set per year- (D274)
Services at a 15% Discount
- Cleanings, this includes periodontal services (D1110, D4910, D4341, D4342)
- Oral Surgery/Extractions
- Root Canals
Services at 10% Discount
- Products- Fluoride, toothpaste, irrigation, Arestin, Atridox etc.
- Denture and Partials
this is a dental plan not a membership plan, not a dental insurance plan.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other dental plan, cash discounts or previos treatments.
- Cannot be used for services to injuries covered under workman's compensations.
- Cannot be used for treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctors, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- Cannot be used for referrals to specialists.
- Cannot be used for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- Cannot be used for costs of dental care which are covered under auto or medical insurance.