Location: Fort Myers, FL
As a Dental Assistant you will be expected to:
- Be a team player with a positive attitude toward your teammates and patients
- Keep up in a fast-paced, upbeat office environment
- Work early mornings or evening hours as needed
- Work alongside our dentists to deliver outstanding care to our patients
- Have a knowledge of sterilization and infection control
- Be competent in four-handed dentistry technique
- Have a professional demeanor and appearance
- Be able to lead others as well as accept coaching from others
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Be able to smile and have fun!
- Must be Certified
- Able to fabricate temporaries
- Willing to learn new processes, techniques, and technology
Compensation and Benefits
- Please see “What About Compensation and Benefits for Hygienists, Assistants and Administrative Team?” on the "Join Our Team" page.
Please also email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.